January 03, 2012

My Experience at Fanbox



Fanbox was introduced to me by my friend named Farjeel Mustafa when discussing about his job as he was jobless. I did not believe this could be true. But I just made an account when he showed me the cheque which he recently cashed out. I started looking and reading about it and I found out that I am able to earn money by just reading the posts and writing about the things I love.

I love fanbox because it gives me the opportunity to express what is in my mind, while earning at the same time and I decided to use this money to meet the financial needs of my family and to give some percentage of my earnings to 'Message Welfare Trust'' which works for the development of youth and provides education to those who can't afford it.

I think there is no other site where you can express yourself to others and get rewarded. This is a unique money making site with social connections. I have met so many friends from different countries... Communicate with them; share my thoughts, ideas, and my feelings through blogging... And fanbox pays me for doing so and even when I am gaining more knowledge by reading others posts I am getting paid.

I recommend everyone to join it!

1 comments:

Ayzee said...

Great blog you have in here!

Post a Comment